GRS Berserk

my tikka t3 tactical 223 fits in the stock very nicely. I have the CDI bottom metal to run aics 223 mags, so that fit is kinda irrelevant. otherwise, I feel like the action fit is very nice and snug, without being too tight. drops right in and out.

Didn't mean to take so long about this stock. I finally did it, I finally went fully Berserk. Shot a few rocks. Then tested some new loads, and seemed to shoot same POI as in the factory stock. Still able to shoot good groups with proper reloads. The GRS is just great to shoot, you just lock right into it. I would however like to see this stock with a slimmer fore end. Other than that it's good to go and I'm liking it

I also would prefer a thinner foreend on my GRS Bifrost.
I'd also prefer the forend to NOT have the overmolded rubber surface so that the stock could ride a front rest with less friction.

Hey, at least I'm not totally alone.😁 I was using slick vinyl bags at the time, and didn't have any stick to the bag issues. However I agree, depending on the rest that may be a problem.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts