Group of my life!!

WW,
You are really starting to make me ill with these inexpensive, semi-custom sticks that yield world-class accuracy!!! But then it probably couldn't be happening to a nicer guy!

Enjoy,
Dave

WW, I can atest to the work Chris Mathews does, he bedded my 223VS, maybe that's why it shot that nice group at 200yds., but where in the heck did that low flier come from?
mad.gif
Jay

Xring that is the same lot that I have been getting here in NY. That must have been a big lot spread all the way to Crazyfornia!!!
The guy I buy from still has some of that lot left I think. LOT #25179

I'd say that's world class shooting, but there is an obvious vertical stringing there.
rolleyes.gif
Perhaps a matchbook cover under the forend pad would help?
confused.gif

Congratulations!

Nice Group. But one question, whats with the piece of masking tape just above your calipers? I see something dark through it but dont understand.

Thanks

It would have been just as easy to position the calipers over that hole so it must be legit.
smile.gif

WW, I've noticed that also, looks like another bullet hole, maybe that was a fouling shot or do we all have some sheep over our eyes
grin.gif
Jay

I hate them fliers too.

Yup.. that is another bullet hole.. so there are actually 6 shots.... I could have covered it with the calipers but no need to hide it... I put masking tape over it before I shot the 5 shot string just in case I hit near or over top of the same hole..

This was a new batch of bullets and for some reason they were a tad higher on paper. so I dialed down and shot 5 shots...

Honest!! No wool over anyones eyes.. !!

Not sure wether to fram the target of laminate it and carry it around...
grin.gif

I'm just happy i finally shot a screamer!!!

Only took me @ 10,000 rounds over the years.. so I figure that group is worth about $8000 dollars not including the various costs of the rifles I have tried to do that with.... ****.. maybe I should take out home owners insurance on the target
grin.gif
wink.gif

thanks for all the compliments... feels good
tongue.gif

HBar

Do me a hughe favor. Either let me know who has that powder, or call them and let me kwow. I am very interested in it...

xring01

Warning! This thread is more than 21 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.