Group get together (hunts)

Thanks for joining in sounds like we may have a few interested in a hog hunt, elk and nilgai. Maybe there will be a group for hunts. I am hoping for elk this year and maybe hogs too

Thanks

Buck

I don't know the rule on posting stuff from other forums and I apologize if I am breaking some rule but occasionally some really good deals on hunts show up over there. You have to be quick to jump on them. People talking about nilgai reminded me of this. They had a free range nilgai hunt for 2 for $3500 total which also included bay fishing as well. Thats 2 bulls. Muley Mike also posts canceled hunts on there as well. Just an fyi.

I am interested in in hogs and texas free range exotics, also saw something about hunting free range sitka in Maryland which looked interesting. I would love to do mule deer, elk, black bear, and pronghorn. Hoping to either do a spot and stalk black bear in Idaho possibly or a pronghorn in the next year or so. Mule deer and elk seem like they are going to be too expensive.

Last edited:
You boys on the east coast should think about South Carolina. They have tons of deer and hogs with liberal bag limits and they are cheap when you book several hunters... just a thought.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.