Group Buy - Greybull Precision Rifle Stock

Len Backus

Administrator
Staff member
It was suggested in another thread that we see if John and Don would support a group buy. They got back to me saying they had never done one but would like to try.

So -- they will give $25 OFF if we reach 5 buyers to take the deal. Any color, any action length.

RULES:

Offer good until March 20.

Post here that you are interested.

On March 20 I'll email those who expressed interest that the price in the LRH Gear Shop has been lowered by $25. It will stay lowered for just a few days and then go back up to normal.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------​

New_Stock_white_glow_.png

A good stock provides a solid platform for the action and fits the shooter reasonably well. A GREAT stock provides a solid & consistent platform, ergonomics that allow the shooter to get maximum accuracy & reduced felt recoil, a bedding system that allows drop-in or custom bedding, great looks, and an overall design that carrys well but performs in the field and at the range.

Decades of refining what works and what doesn't work in a precision hunting rifle stock culminated in the conclusion that the only real answer was to design our own. We did, and after a barrel full of prototypes, the result surpassed our own expectations.

The first reaction when you slide in behind the rifle is "Everything is where it should be". The ergonomics allow for a natural, comfortable trigger squeeze and when you touch that first round off, the design elements that reduce felt recoil just make the story better. The full-length aluminum bedding system makes the Precision Hunting Stock an easy and quick drop-in solution for your factory rifle that gives a solid action to stock mating surface and barrel free-float. This can greatly help unlock the potential of a factory rifle. The bedding block works great on its own, but it is also an excellent platform for those wanting to do a complete bedding job in the quest for maximum performance.

Building a new custom hunting rifle? Tactical stocks can tend to be bulky and have sharp angles. Sporter stocks usually have an unnatural grip, low comb, and often aren't suited for heavier barrels. Our stock has the benefits of both without the drawbacks of either. You will be hard pressed to find a better stock for a hunting rifle that's expected to put hits on target at extended ranges, while having the correct weight, carry, durability, and performance qualities hunting conditions demand.

Now available in long or short action.
Features:

Moisture & Temperature Resistant Fiberglass Composite Construction

Full-Length Aluminum Bedding Block and Skeleton

beddingBlock.jpg

Vertical Grip for Natural Trigger Hand Alignment

Straight Comb Positioned for Proper Head Alignment & Reduced Felt Recoil

Flat Forend with Radiused Edges for Bench, Sticks or Improvised Field Rests

Dual Inserts at Both the Front and Rear for Sling, Bipod, and Optional
GreyBull Precision Rear Support System

1" Pachmayr Decelerator Recoil Pad

Colors - Olive, Grey, Tan, Black
Stocks_all_colors.png

Specs:

Weight: 2.6#

LOP: 13.5"
Overall Length: 32"

Finish: Textured Finish with Web Accent

Fit: Remington 700, Long or Short Action, Swing-Out Magazine, Right Hand

Barrel Contour:Fits up-to Remington Sendero Contour with no modification.
Sporter or standard barrels will have 1/8" - 3/16" clearance on either side.
The barrel channel is finished so no raw stock is visible.
The stock can easily accept heavier contours with hand fitting.

Price: $349.00 (less $25)

Last edited:
Len, I just picked one up for my 300 Ultra and so far it looks like it is going to be a nice stock. I still need to spend some time with it to make sure I like it, but so far it's looking promising. Unless something drastically changes my mind between now and then, I would be interested in another.

Len,
If I join in on the group buy, will you post it down here to Australia?

I have one already and think that they are great.

Topshot, I am sorry but we have such strict export laws that we can't do that.

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts