• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED groundgogs+nightforce

dud

5x22x50 500-700 2506ackley np1 or np2?cant decide.

read many responses to similar questions and prevailing thought is NPR1, due largely to benefits of better utility of hashmarks re: windage. I'm going to be purchasing 5x22x56 in NPR1 later today. good luck.

Great choise:D. After owning one for 3 years I can say It is the best scope I own and love the NPR1 ret. This year I was able to take a 9pt at 300yds on 5.5 power at sunrise with the sun on the deer and the picture of the shot was breathtaking... The glass is incredible. You would think to turn up the power at that distance, but with glass that good its not nesesary. Bill Maylor..

Well I did pick up my scope yesterday but opted for the 8.5x32x56 rather than the 5x22. I felt it was more important to have the additional 10 clicks of magnification than the Zero Stop.

I got my glass from Alex Roy at Euro Optics and after my experience with him I cant imagine buying glass anywhere but from him. He goes Waaaay above and beyond in terms of customer service, has terrific inventory and pricing that will be near impossible to beat. I hope you've looked into EO when deciding where to buy

calling euro optic tomorrow they are only 1 hour away also a guy close by is willing to let me check out his nf.i might not go with the zero stop just to save $200.hope you like your purchase.

Recent Posts