Grip-n-Pull

It works good... I ruined a bunch of bullets. Still Mark's a few of them but I complained on their Facebook and was told that u need to grab the handles and pull them apart. I couldn't get mine to even work on 30 cal bullete when it was new..
And it still hurts my hands a little

I have had my Grip N Pull for God only knows how long. Very easy to use in my Redding T7. I don't crimp my cases so it pulls the bullets with no marks. I don't know if it would make a difference if you crimp your casings.

Hi I have one and it is way better for me than the other systems. It is much faster when you get it figured out. As someone else sad turn it over so the numbers are facing down, for some reason it grips better. It is a little hard on the gripping part so we're a leather glove. I do mark a few but in my opinion this is the best there is on the market at this time. What Bob and Chris Beck video on extreme outer limits or MOA rifles . Just my experience with this tool

It's fast.

If bullets are seated deep, you gott'a squeeze the heck out'a it and then it may take several tries. If the bullet is in there deep, it'll leave grab marks on the bullet. If I'm working up loads for 100 yards, I don't care about marks on the bullet. If I do care about the condition of the bullet, I use an impact puller. The important thing is that the Grip n Pull is fast so you can break down some bullets without much faldural.

I have one, a friend told me it was great. I have had poor luck with it, leaves marks on bullet and still won't pull it

Hi I have one and it is way better for me than the other systems. It is much faster when you get it figured out. As someone else sad turn it over so the numbers are facing down, for some reason it grips better. It is a little hard on the gripping part so we're a leather glove. I do mark a few but in my opinion this is the best there is on the market at this time. What Bob and Chris Beck video on extreme outer limits or MOA rifles . Just my experience with this tool
I will try that, never thought to turn it over

Received my Grip-n-Pull today. Pulled some .224 size bullets, not a mark on the bullets. Much faster than the old puller. I found for .224 the 6mm/243 slot works better.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.