Greybull's new stock...

Adam, I did talk to a guy who has one and really likes it. He did a drop in without any bedding. I believe it is made by Bell and Carlson.

McMillan??!! Wow, I might just have to order one up now before they raise the price...:D It looks like a great design, and would be sweet on a Sendero...

It's definately a Bell and Carlson stock, which isn't necessarily a bad thing. Hopefully someone else here has some experience with this stock and can post some feedback for those that are interested.

Sorry about that, here is the link. Michael, I agree, it is a nice looking stock. I've had a hard time getting used to the Sendero II stock on the RUM, I get a feeling this profile may be easier to manage.

Apparently Grey Bull designed the mold and aluminum bedding block, and Bell and Carlson are doing the wrap on it. My impression is that Grey Bull would do a good job with designing this, plenty of experience.

Precision Hunting Stock

I read a big write-up in a hunting/shooting mag last week and the author had it as a McMillan stock, but it sure looks B&C. I really dislike the big, flat forend of my B&C but that looks about perfect. I'll try to find the mag.

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts