Greybull's new stock...

If you watch the video on Greybull's website when they are talking about the shooting system John Burns says "our custom McMillian stock." Who ever makes it, if Greybull puts their name on it, then it is top quality.

The stock they are selling is made by Bell and Carlson, the stock in the video is a McMillian and was most likely shot before they contracted with BC for their new design.

I had a customer buy a stock from John and send it to me for a build, I really think it is a winner, it feels great, the forearm is not so wide that it will still handle well for freehand shooting. The grip angle as you can see is what we all like on prone guns. The price is reasonable, as well as the weight. I always skim bed the "aluminum blocked stocks" and have seen no difference in accuracy with a BC, HS, McMil, or Manners when all are properly pillar or skim coated.

The stock they are selling is made by Bell and Carlson, the stock in the video is a McMillian and was most likely shot before they contracted with BC for their new design.

I had a customer buy a stock from John and send it to me for a build, I really think it is a winner, it feels great, the forearm is not so wide that it will still handle well for freehand shooting. The grip angle as you can see is what we all like on prone guns. The price is reasonable, as well as the weight. I always skim bed the "aluminum blocked stocks" and have seen no difference in accuracy with a BC, HS, McMil, or Manners when all are properly pillar or skim coated.

How wide is that forearm?

I have one and I really like it. Especially if you are using 50mm scopes. Gives you a good cheek weld. It is for sure made by Bell and Carlson. Give em a call, they are really easy to work with and will answer any question you have. Im sure you will like it, good luck!

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.