greybull stocks

dud

could the greybull stocks be made to work with the factory 700 bdl dm actions?or is there a better way?i do not have a need for a 5 or 10 shot mag.

Yes I have converted some standard bdl aftermarket stocks to remy factory dbm bottom metal.

The main inlet job is the squared out cut into the stock for the mag release tabs.

It is pretty easy to do with hand tools dremel/files. Might just need a little epoxy to seal it up and slap on some paint.

http://www.centershotrifles.com/gallery/img/Rem_700_DBM_100_1310.jpg

That is a BC medalist tac stock converted.

thanks cowboy,that is what i hoped to do,because i already have 3 mags for my box and a mcmillan is beyond my budget.

For touching up the stocks you can use Testors model paint in flat colors (for painting tanks, planes, etc) and gloss black for the webbing. I dip the tip of a zip tie in the black, bend it back and release to fling some webbing touch-up on small areas. Practice a few flings before going to the stock.

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.