• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Greybull Stock For Sale

Ronin75

I am selling a excellent condition Greybull stock, which will fit a Mcmillan G30 long action. The guy who sold it to me, also a member of this forum misrepresented to fit a Rem. 700. I opened up the front lug to glassbed it, when I decided to change directions with this project and stay with a traditional stock. I got fool by the previous seller but I am not willing to do that to someone else. This being said I will sell this stock for $250 shipped. I paid $300 shipped. I you are interested I can send photos. The stock is green with black webbing and looks new. It also comes with the Stoney point studs that were installed by Greybull, the company who built the stock for the previous owner.

$250 shipped

It will fit a Rem 700, but when you do the bottom floor plate extents out an 1/16" near the pistol grip . The floor plate sits flush everywhere else. It is made for a McMillan G30 long action which is a 700 clone. Everything lines up with a Rem 700, the action screw holes both front and rear line up. I just had to open up the front lug so it would drop in.