Greybull Precision?

smouse

I was wondering if anyone has any experience with Greybull Precision or know of anyone that has? I was looking at their rifles (7mm Mag.) on their site but they dont seem to have any kind of accuracy guarantee and wont state who their barrel maker is. I'm kinda new to the long range thing, but really want to get into it. I've been kicking around options for a few years now. I'm also really impressed with the rifles sold here (7 wsm), but I don't have a shooting chrony and such to test everything to set up the ammo and scope combo. Greenhorn I know, but any advice or knowledge would be appreciated. And no you dont have to worry about me shooting at game until I know I can make a clean kill.

give GAP rifles a call, order a non typical, have them put a magnum contour barrel on it, drop it into a mcmillan game scout stock, for a turn key rifle thats not a bad way to go.

Hmm.... Sounds like they won't be sellin anything for a while. Until if/when they get that straightened out. I suppose I'll be lookin elsewhere. Red flags started going up with the whole not willing to give up the barrel maker and such anyhow. I like to know what I'm paying for...

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.