• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Greybull Precision scope

ofdscooby

This scope was on a gun I purchased on this forum and the reticle is just a little too busy for me. This is a gen 1 reticle and the body has been cerakoated what I think is sniper grey. If anyone isn't familiar with these scopes they are VX3 4.5x14 scopes with 1/3 moa elevation and 1/4 windage. The reticle has elevation and windage markings. I would like to trade for a VX3 6.5x20 lr. I don't have a cash price I really would just like to trade if possible. This scope was attached to a gun I bought and I did not receive any box or paperwork for the scope. It does have some ring marks but it just appears to be the cerakote rubbing off.

Thank you for all the interest but I really am just interested in trading for a higher power leupold. Also I do not have the scope in hand I sent it off yesterday to Greybull to get a clean bill of health and they said once they run the numbers if the original owner never ordered the turret that comes with it they would allow the current owner to have a custom turret made no charge.