Greetings!

Dakota24

Hello all, just introducing myself. Have been a fly on the wall for a long time but am just now starting to contribute. Originally from SD and am currently active duty AF. Love the outdoors and shooting/hunting and am learning all I can! Excited to continue learning and discussing with this awesome community! Thank you!

Hello all, just introducing myself. Have been a fly on the wall for a long time but am just now starting to contribute. Originally from SD and am currently active duty AF. Love the outdoors and shooting/hunting and am learning all I can! Excited to continue learning and discussing with this awesome community! Thank you!
Greetings from the Big Sky Country. Welcome to LRH and enjoy it!

Thank you for your service to our great nation. I retired from USAF in 2007 but still for the DAF (civil service at Malmstrom).

Ed

Welcome sir thank you for your service! Keep coming back we all need people like you !

Recent Posts