Greetings LRH Community - New Join

RavenRocksPrecision

LRH Sponsor
LRH community --

I wanted to take the opportunity to introduce myself and my small family business. We specialize in premium hunting components and ammo. We have everything from hard to find dangerous game brass and bullets to obsolete/vintage rifle calibers. If we don't have what you need, we are happy to hunt for it. We are constantly adding new products, many at the request of our existing customers.

Reach out with any questions you might have. We realize new vendors sometimes come with skepticism (especially when claiming to have products that no one else does). We are a paid sponsor on African Hunting and Sniper's Hide. You can also find some of our listings on Gun Broker.

We are happy to to take questions / inquiries at our business line - (910) 803-1726. Call during the day and text at any time. You can also reach us at [email protected]

www.RavenRocksPrecision.com

Attachments

• AH Logo 600x600-1.jpg
    AH Logo 600x600-1.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 19
We've upgraded the website so that you can can now sort by caliber and manufacturer (see picture for an example).

This will make it easier to find what you're looking for. Thanks for the business so far. We truly appreciate it. New calibers will be listed later this week.

Attachments

• New Sort and Filter Capability.png
    New Sort and Filter Capability.png
    65.9 KB · Views: 19

Recent Posts