Greetings from Wyoming

gstanfield

Well, I guess I'm probably one of the oldest members to lurk without posting. I went to register here and found out that apparently I had registered nine (9) years ago without ever posting!!!

So HOWDY folks! My name is George, I'm a husband, father of three, deputy sheriff, firearms instrutor and competition shooter of several different disciplines. I've been into long range shooting for years although for hunting I typically prefer to get close enough to smell the critter rather than take long shots (I know, this is "longrangehunting.com" but still...) I handload for around twenty (20) different cartridges and shoot as much as possible. Lucky me, I even get paid to shoot several times a month :)

Well, I guess that's about it for an introduction. I look forward to sharing what I've learned and learning new stuff while here.

George

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts