Greetings from Washington State

tkruger

Well then about myself. I am 29, never married and I have 9 kids, 17hmr, .22lr, AR15 in 5.56 and 6.8spc, 25-06, .308 and .300Winmag of course there is one on the way also, the .338 edge I am building from a savage .338 long action. Though they are not real kids I pour enough money into feeding/building them every month they might as well be. I am currently serving in my eighth and final year in the United States Coast Guard and plan on going back to college for Mechanical Engineering. I guess that is what I like about distance shooting, the engineering and math that go into being able to place a small piece of metal within one minute of angle at over 100 yards is just intriguing. I have already gleaned plenty of useful information about gunsmithing and shooting from this site and I look forward to learning more and heaven forbid maybe contribute something.

Welcome, glad to have you here. Lots of good folks and lots of good info. Enjoy.

I had to re-read that first part before it clicked.:D Youll do well here. With your current ''arsenal family'' im sure youll ''contribute'' soon. I look forward to reading your posts. Glad you found L/R/H.

Thank you for your service to our country.

Winmag me too:). at first I thought man w/9 kids how do ya find the $ for a cheap 22, then in an instant I caught on.

Well then about myself. I am 29, never married and I have 9 kids, 17hmr, .22lr, AR15 in 5.56 and 6.8spc, 25-06, .308 and .300Winmag of course there is one on the way also, the .338 edge I am building from a savage .338 long action. Though they are not real kids I pour enough money into feeding/building them every month they might as well be. I am currently serving in my eighth and final year in the United States Coast Guard and plan on going back to college for Mechanical Engineering. I guess that is what I like about distance shooting, the engineering and math that go into being able to place a small piece of metal within one minute of angle at over 100 yards is just intriguing. I have already gleaned plenty of useful information about gunsmithing and shooting from this site and I look forward to learning more and heaven forbid maybe contribute something.

You'll have to show us a picture of the family when the new one comes...:rolleyes:

Welcome!

Heck with waiting on the 9th kid, we want to see pics of the first 8 now.:)

I will post pics once I get off of deployment. It is kinda hard to do that from the middle of the Bering Sea. They will be up after the 24th of April.

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts