Greetings from Washington State

tkruger

Well then about myself. I am 29, never married and I have 9 kids, 17hmr, .22lr, AR15 in 5.56 and 6.8spc, 25-06, .308 and .300Winmag of course there is one on the way also, the .338 edge I am building from a savage .338 long action. Though they are not real kids I pour enough money into feeding/building them every month they might as well be. I am currently serving in my eighth and final year in the United States Coast Guard and plan on going back to college for Mechanical Engineering. I guess that is what I like about distance shooting, the engineering and math that go into being able to place a small piece of metal within one minute of angle at over 100 yards is just intriguing. I have already gleaned plenty of useful information about gunsmithing and shooting from this site and I look forward to learning more and heaven forbid maybe contribute something.

Chas1

Welcome, glad to have you here. Lots of good folks and lots of good info. Enjoy.

winmag

I had to re-read that first part before it clicked.:D Youll do well here. With your current ''arsenal family'' im sure youll ''contribute'' soon. I look forward to reading your posts. Glad you found L/R/H.

Thank you for your service to our country.

Chas1

Winmag me too:). at first I thought man w/9 kids how do ya find the $ for a cheap 22, then in an instant I caught on.

jmden

Well then about myself. I am 29, never married and I have 9 kids, 17hmr, .22lr, AR15 in 5.56 and 6.8spc, 25-06, .308 and .300Winmag of course there is one on the way also, the .338 edge I am building from a savage .338 long action. Though they are not real kids I pour enough money into feeding/building them every month they might as well be. I am currently serving in my eighth and final year in the United States Coast Guard and plan on going back to college for Mechanical Engineering. I guess that is what I like about distance shooting, the engineering and math that go into being able to place a small piece of metal within one minute of angle at over 100 yards is just intriguing. I have already gleaned plenty of useful information about gunsmithing and shooting from this site and I look forward to learning more and heaven forbid maybe contribute something.

You'll have to show us a picture of the family when the new one comes...:rolleyes:

Welcome!

Chas1

Heck with waiting on the 9th kid, we want to see pics of the first 8 now.:)

tkruger

I will post pics once I get off of deployment. It is kinda hard to do that from the middle of the Bering Sea. They will be up after the 24th of April.

Chas1

Have a safe trip home. We look forward to the pics.

Trending threads