Greetings from WA

QuietBagger

Good Morning,
I have been a lurker on here for quite some time but figured it was time to take part.
We live in South Central WA on a private ranch in the foothills of the Cascades and enjoy the elbow room and quiet. We are fortunate enough to have a large population of wild things right here around us.
We also have a cabin near the GoatRocks wilderness in the Cascades where we have launched many, many great hunt trips from.
I say WE because I am one of the fortunate ones that enjoys a Wife that not only hunts with me, but packs, cleans, butchers and processes right beside me.
We primarily archery hunt, but also rifle hunt and do several trips a year with the photography equipment.
It would be a stretch to call our hunting long distance, as we primarily keep things inside of 400 yards, but we regularly shoot at 6 and 8 hundred here at the ranch just for kicks.
We recently acquired two excellent rifles from Randy Selby that are absolutely works of art. I have never had the pleasure of meeting Randy (yet) but I know everything I need to about the man from a holding one of his rifles in my hands and seeing what they can do.
Anyway, just wanted to say hi, and thanks for ALL the great info I have gleaned from this great site over the last few years.
I look forward to many more.

Jerry

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts