Greetings from the wilds of Arkansas!

nikonNUT

Hi guys,
Just getting into long range in general and gobbling up all the information I can find. Long Range Hunting shows up a LOT! so I figured I should join! :) My latest plaything is a Savage 110 EP in .338LM which is a hoot to shoot (especially suppresed) and lead to reloading. Man the rabbit hole it deep! Anyways, thanks for having me and I look forward to learning lots. Might even inject some knowledge if I can think of something worthwhile to add. :)

when you get to the dfw area make plans to go to babes chicken dinner house its worth the trip go staved it's that good

Will do! My go places are usually the Velvet Taco and Oni Ramen in Deep Ellum. Always on the look out for good eats! :)
Welcome ! From Eastern Washington !

Thank you! Been looking at land in southwest Oregon and Nevada. Bug out joint/personal range.

Last edited:
Hi guys,
Just getting into long range in general and gobbling up all the information I can find. Long Range Hunting shows up a LOT! so I figured I should join! :) My latest plaything is a Savage 110 EP in .338LM which is a hoot to shoot (especially suppresed) and lead to reloading. Man the rabbit hole it deep! Anyways, thanks for having me and I look forward to learning lots. Might even inject some knowledge if I can think of something worthwhile to add. :)
I have a 110 FCP in 338 Lapua also
11800B6B-3C97-4492-AB62-6A9FB20A9945.jpeg

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.