Greetings from the UK

Steyr

Just a quick hello from the UK - near Royal Windsor

Designer by trade. Shooter by passion.

Ex Judo, Ex Archer - gave up after an car accident caused a neck injury.

Got into shooting as a result starting with air then rimmie and now also centrefire.

Hunting is a passion but being in a densley populated area, restricted as to opportunity.

ATB

Steyr

Welcome aboard from across the pond! You will love this forum. I have only been a member for almost 2 months, and let me warn you, it is addicting!:D
You will also find plenty of good folks here that share the same common interests which is a big plus.

Welcome, glad to have you here. Lots of good folks and lots of good info. Enjoy.

hi, theres getting a few more of us longrange fans here in the uk.........

they deer stalk a lot round the hampshire area which is fairly close to you i think? but your right you will have to travel for your hunting.

for longrange targets may i recommend WMS steel safari in wales (google it) there is also bisley near you for longrange targets , or you could look up the grove club , bassingbourn rifle and pistol club,or the range officers association all these clubs do long range days.

best of luck and watch the wind !

Russ

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.