Greetings from sunny Florida

I had a late elk tag unit 63 saw 400 + cows 40+ bulls never saw a big bull never fired aShot . Had a great time , have a friend who lives in Meeteetse hunted with him .
Had a late elk tag unit 63 saw 400 + cows 40+ bulls never saw a big bull never fired aShot . Had a great time , have a friend who lives in Meeteetse hunted with him
I hunt around Meeteese often. You should of shot something towards end of hunt and took home some fine meat ! 😉

That is what we look for, I fish Kissimmee a lot , I haven't even made the trip to fish the big O.
The big O is Over rated in my opinion , LOL . I've had just about the same results in the Kissimmee chain . I guided for a while on the O and everyone thinks their going to come down and catch a ten lber , but thats the only one the we boated . A lot of eights and a few nines , but mostly six and sevens were the norm .

50 yards on the ground is nothing. 50 yards straight down will change your life.
The big O is Over rated in my opinion , LOL . I've had just about the same results in the Kissimmee chain . I guided for a while on the O and everyone thinks their going to come down and catch a ten lber , but thats the only one the we boated . A lot of eights and a few nines , but mostly six and sevens were the norm .
Have you ever fished the Saint johns river? It's very unique it's one of the few rivers that flow south to north.

No , I have not , but I liked to fish the currents up north in Michigan for bass , it's a different kind of game .
Been a long time since I was there, but it seem like it was so full of life much different from Okeechobee and our drainage canals that I have fished . Also, I've seen more 15 foot gators there than anywhere else. Be careful!

I still have two of his films. "Showman Shooter" is on 16mm and I tried to get it transferred to VHS or disk without success.
Theres a photo shop on rt 1 in Fort pierce that does a nice job of that. ive had some very old 8 mm done there just a couple years ago.
You know what Rush used to say about those who live in St. Lucie. lol

Theres a photo shop on rt 1 in Fort pierce that does a nice job of that. ive had some very old 8 mm done there just a couple years ago.
You know what Rush used to say about those who live in St. Lucie. lol
I've been gone for a long time. What did they say about people that live in Port St. Lucie? Also, I grew up in Palm city and used to hunt deer down Becker Road and Port. Saint Lucie was nothing more than a giant cow pasture! Also Becker Road used to dead end then it was judged a sensitive wetland and we were not allowed out there now it is a multi million dollar private housing area known as Tesoro so much money there. They got their own exit on the Florida turnpike.

I've been gone for a long time. What did they say about people that live in Port St. Lucie? Also, I grew up in Palm city and used to hunt deer down Becker Road and Port. Saint Lucie was nothing more than a giant cow pasture! Also Becker Road used to dead end then it was judged a sensitive wetland and we were not allowed out there now it is a multi million dollar private housing area known as Tesoro so much money there. They got their own exit on the Florida turnpike.
Well it sure isnt a giant cow pasture now.
Anyway Rush picked up on a customer from there suing Mc Donalds over something like her fries being cold.
And typical of Rush he made joke over that as being Port St Lucie mentality.

Yeah everybody thinks we're going to catch the 10 pounders in the big lakes. We seem to do better with catching bigger fish on smaller lakes. I have a buddy out prefishing on Okeechobee now and I think he said he caught 80 + fish yesterday all about two the two and a half pounds. So big lakes don't mean bigger fish, I'm sure you know that

Yup each coast has its benefits. Deep water closer to shore on the east coast, pretty water on the west coast usually smoother also
That where the Keys has big advantages.
Typically calm water inside the reef.
10 miles is also typically about 200 feet.
30 miles 2000 feet.
And the water clarity allows easily seeing the bottom in 30 or more feet of water.

That where the Keys has big advantages.
Typically calm water inside the reef.
10 miles is also typically about 200 feet.
30 miles 2000 feet.
And the water clarity allows easily seeing the bottom in 30 or more feet of water.
Absolutely You can go from the Atlantic Ocean to the Gulf of Mexico in a short amount of time. The biggest downfall of the keys are all the people and it's expensive

Well it sure isnt a giant cow pasture now.
Anyway Rush picked up on a customer from there suing Mc Donalds over something like her fries being cold.
And typical of Rush he made joke over that as being Port St Lucie mentality.
I left for several reasons but that wasn't one of them. Thank you for filling me in.