Greetings from New Zealand

Chrisnz

This forum comes up often in my searches for info on long range shooting, so felt it was time I signed on.
Been some interesting information and discussions and I hope to be contribute at some stage.
Been an avid shooter my whole life, competitive and social. The long range bug bit about four years ago and been taking advantage of New Zealand's wide open spaces to shoot out past 1.6km.
I work for one of NZ's biggest sporting distributors and have access to all the toys.
Use a TRG 42 in 338 LM and Tikka T3 Sporter in .260 for "closer" ranges. Have access to a farm I have steel targets on out to 1000m with options out to 1800m. When work or weather doesn't keep be busy, I'm shooting or plotting to go shooting...
Regards.
Christian

Good to have you here Christian. I just got home today from NZ. Had a great hunt although my guide is not in favor of long range shooting. Got a great red stag and tahr as well as a fair fallow deer. Your is a beautiful country with a lot of very nice people. Bruce

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.