Greetings from Modern Day Sniper in Washington!

Caylen Wojcik

Greetings guys/gals, my name is Caylen Wojcik and I'm a new guy here on the Long Range Hunting forum.

I've been a professional long range shooting instructor for about 2 decades now, and I own/operate a company called Modern Day Sniper based out of central Washington. Modern Day Sniper is a multi-faceted company that focuses primarily on delivering relevant and up-to-date information on all things related to long range shooting, practical rifle competition, the lifestyle of a sniper, (both active duty and beyond the uniform) backcountry hunting and all kinds of equipment reviews. Some of you may know me from my days working at Magpul, and then a stint at Gunwerks as their director of training, whom I still represent and shoot for.

I'm a forever student of this craft, and I'm here to engage in positive conversation with the goal of continuing to develop and evolve the paradigm of long range shooting.

Cheers, and I look forward to being a part of this community here!

Woah, Caylen, I feel honored that you joined here. Ever since I watched a Magpul video with you I thought "now that's a guy who would be a great instructor".

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.