Green Top has 200 grain accubond for $40.00 for 50 cnt

motrapper

Green Top Sporting Goods
Green Top Sporting Goods Guest,
In stock alert! We wanted you to know that these products are now available:
Nosler AccuBond Bullet .30 Cal. 200 Gr. .308 SpitzerNosler AccuBond Bullet .30 Cal. 200 Gr. .308" Spitzer
The Nosler AccuBond® High Performance Bonded Core Bullets™, released in 2001, deliver expansion and penetration with outstanding weight retention at all normal hunting velocities and ranges. The tapered, highly concentric bullet jack
Price: $40.99

I put in the notice 2 months ago and just received notice today
Established 1947 but I have not purchased thou from them
as i have picked up 400 Accubonds fron Mid south and Graf N Sons over the past 2 month but for 51.00 to 56.00 per 50 cnt

I would have hopped all over this a couple months ago, but ergo, I discovered hammer bullets, they are always in stock and drop ungulates like it's hot, and like a rock. So, bang flop, don't hate because you ain't got! Accubonds ain't no joke, I've taken a poke at game, the results were not lame, but I'm always searching for the most lethal on game and I can't lie, Hammers make them die.

I love Green Top Sports! When I was stationed in VA I bought my first 3 real rifles there. Back then at least they were a top shelf store. They had floor models of all their guns. When you decided on one after fondling it they would bring out the in the box guns so you could choose the wood you liked best (back when most all rifles were wood stocked). Then they let you pick a box of ammo 'on the house' to break it in.

Just tried their online option and they have one of the fastest loading sites I have used in quite some time. In stock items (stuff I am always trying to fine) are about the same as the others we check daily. However, their pricing appears a bit better on almost all items. :)