Greedy Boar Ate 133 Shock Hammer

Zen Archery

New wildcat caliber and the 133 Shock Hammer smacked this tusky boar. 🐗
Set up a bump feeder a week ago. Never seen hogs spend so much time under a feeder. Worked out to my advantage (and this guys disadvantage)!
85BC7AE7-841D-4415-B518-55E2959DCE7C.jpeg

Cool, you buy or make the bump feeder? If you made it explain how please.
Broken feeder motor. Take a plunger turn it upside down to plug feeder hole. Attach extended broom stick (I used PVC pipe) make sure you have a few inches of clearance from the top of the broom stick to the ground. Pour corn in barrel. Pour some corn on the ground under stock. It won't take them long to figure it out. Deer dump it also.

Broken feeder motor. Take a plunger turn it upside down to plug feeder hole. Attach extended broom stick (I used PVC pipe) make sure you have a few inches of clearance from the top of the broom stick to the ground. Pour corn in barrel. Pour some corn on the ground under stock. It won't take them long to figure it out. Deer dump it also.
Thank you. I'm going through a lot of corn. Looking to slow down consumption. Love your videos, watch every one I can!

Nice one!!

We take a 55gal plastic barrel with a really good lid and drill one 1" hole near the bottom corner. We wrap a 3/8" cable around the top lip as tight as possible and tie the other end to a tree. It makes them work for it and unless the hole is turned to the side coons can't get into it very easily.