Great MT elk LR hunting opportunities for this season!

Troutslayer

Guys, I hope this doesn't border on what might be considered spam...

As some of you know I was an elk guide on and off in my former life. Now I enjoy more of a professional career but I still keep tabs on the biz and have a lot of friends in it. A friend of mine just took over management of a great hunting outfitting business. The area is fantastic and remote. Hunter success in the last five years has varied between 65-80% with most hunters having opportunities to take bulls. The area lends itself well to long range spotting and shooting. The hunts are all during the rut and run from Sept. 14-21 and Sept 23-30.

Because this business went without management for some time their bookings are way down right now despite boasting some of the highest success rates in the state. Strictly backcountry hunts on horseback. These 8 day hunts are only $3500 per person for 1-2 people, $3000 per person for 3-4 people. This does not include your outfitter sponsored tag which is around $1500 and allows you to take an elk and a mule deer. The operation is first class.

I have been around this stuff long enough to know a great deal when I see one. I have guided in a lot of crappy areas with really low success rates where hunters have paid way more. If this is something you might be interested in please send me a PM. What's in it for me? Well, I would like to see my friend succeed, but more importantly he is going to let me go on a hunt for free if I can get some people to book with him!

Just one bump. These hunts have to be booked by March 7th so the outfitter sponsored tags can be ordered. My buddy is willing to wheel and deal to fill the massive amount of spots that he still has.... Once in a lifetime price.

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.