Great Guys at Berger.......

bkondeff

In a post where I mentioned some concerns over performance, Eric Stecker reached out to me to address my concerns. He is going to test these 4 year old bullets for defects and has arranged to have my remaining bullets picked up from my house and have new ones of my choice delivered back to me. I don't even have to ship them back. In a world where customer service is advertised but rarely delivered, these guys not only deliver, but are extremely pro-active. I can only think of one other company I feel this good about and that's Swarovski. Heck, he didn't have to impress me, as I am headed out of town with 4 guns among my party and all are loaded with Berger VLD's anyway.

So if you want to shoot bullet's that you can rely on made by a company that stand's behind them(I sure wouldn't want to stand in front of them), use Bergers.

Brian

I have no affiliation with Berger. But they have treated me like I was their only customer since I started using them. It sure is nice to deal with a copany where they are available for help when ever you need it. That goes for Eric Bryan and Walt too.

Good people to deal with all around.

Jeff

Personally, I have never shot Berger. I have good friends with bad experiences so I never tried them. BUT, regardless of that I love hearing the good customer service stories!!! Daddy used to always say, "its not about screwing up, its about how you handle it when you screw up!"
Good Job Berger!!!

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts