• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

GREAT DEAL AT MIDWAY

• Thread starter Deleted member 115654
  • Start date
Wow! Thanks for the post, just ordered one for my wife's tikka 7mm-08. Have been looking for an upgrade for a while. Have to be honest, she's been happy with her Burris ballistic ret. out to 400yds. But Since I've been loading the ELDX 150's now I've been guesstimating 700yd hits on steel. Soooooo the upgrade is for her rifle but I really have been enjoying her tikka🤪

Wow! Thanks for the post, just ordered one for my wife's tikka 7mm-08. Have been looking for an upgrade for a while. Have to be honest, she's been happy with her Burris ballistic ret. out to 400yds. But Since I've been loading the ELDX 150's now I've been guesstimating 700yd hits on steel. Soooooo the upgrade is for her rifle but I really have been enjoying her tikka🤪
You can get on the Burris website and program in info for her scope and it has worked very well for me.

Sig sauer makes scope, range finder combo that is blue tooth compatible.

I just ordered one.
You ordered one, for your personal use? From all of your post's and lectures about 'Cheap Glass" I can't believe you would even associate yourself with this cheap stuff or did i miss something here ??????

BB, It's a VX 2 quality scope that works fine for many applications.

Do you have one of these ?

IMG_3722.jpg

or these ?

IMG_3859 (1).jpeg

or these ? (I have 4)

Screen Shot 2020-11-18 at 4.11.31 PM.jpeg

or these ?

Tikka 6.5 CM.jpg

I thought not. About 14 grand in "cheap" glass there.

BB, It's a VX 2 quality scope that works fine for many applications.

Do you have one of these ?

View attachment 230906

or these ?

View attachment 230907

or these ? (I have 4)

View attachment 230908
or these ?

View attachment 230909
I thought not. About 14 grand in "cheap" glass there.
Simple rule: Spend + - 2X on glass as rifle cost.

$1400 rifle, $2500 scope.

View attachment 226681

All I can say is I don't see military snipers using scopes <$1500.
Once again now that your done patting yourself on the back why would you buy or recommend this subpar cheap ( By your classifications) scope to anyone ??????? I'd really like to know, please enlighten me