• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Great Customer

You know this site has a trader rating system for this type of thing because you have lots of ratings so I am wondering just what the point of this post is?

No I did not, I will try to find it, thanks.

Click on you user name. In all the little boxes that come up the bottom right one of them is Trader Rating. Works on any user name. You can see existing and also post new ones. Click on that box to post the new trader rating.

dabrown56
LRH Team Member
Active Member · 63 · From Hinckley, MN
Joined Sep 20, 2018
Last seen 13 minutes ago · Viewing thread Classifieds Are Available To Commercial Sellers Only If they Are Sponsors
Messages44Featured content0Reaction score2
FollowIgnore

Start conversation
Trader history for dabrown56 (3)

Click on you user name. In all the little boxes that come up the bottom right one of them is Trader Rating. Works on any user name. You can see existing and also post new ones. Click on that box to post the new trader rating.

dabrown56
LRH Team Member
Active Member · 63 · From Hinckley, MN
Joined Sep 20, 2018
Last seen 13 minutes ago · Viewing thread Classifieds Are Available To Commercial Sellers Only If they Are Sponsors
Messages44Featured content0Reaction score2
FollowIgnore

Start conversation
Trader history for dabrown56 (3)
Thanks, I will check it out.

You know this site has a trader rating system for this type of thing because you have lots of ratings so I am wondering just what the point of this post is?

This forum is created exactly for buyers and seller feedback and that is what the OP is attempting to do, just like @azsugarbear did to him >>> https://www.longrangehunting.com/threads/dabrown56.239754/.

It never hurts to provide feedback here or trader history or both.

@dabrown56, thanks for providing your feedback. It is always nice to get both buyer's and seller's feedback about their transaction experience. Most of us use and rely on this forum's input. I wish more members will do the same. Cheers!

Last edited:
This forum is created exactly for buyers and seller feedback and that is what the OP is attempting to do, just like @azsugarbear did to him >>> https://www.longrangehunting.com/threads/dabrown56.239754/.

It never hurts to provide feedback here or trader history or both.

@dabrown56, thanks for providing your feedback. It is always nice to get both buyer's and seller's feedback about their transaction experience. Most of us use and rely on this forum's input. I wish more members will do the same. Cheers!
No problem!

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.