• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Great AR do-all scope. 1.2-8x variable

tresmon

Great AR do-all scope. 1.2-8x variable REDUCED

REDUCED to $550

I got this scope for a do-all precision AR scope. I use my custom AR for hunting, 3-gun competition, home defense, a truck gun, mid range 4-500 yards gong ringer etc.

On the low end of the magnification range, 1.2x I can run and gun both eyes open with no problem. It's real fast acquisition at "down the hall" CQB engagement range at 1.2x, also with a full 5" of eye relief, it's even faster as it's almost a "scout" set-up.

On the top end, 8x the image is bright and clear. Ringing 500 yard steel is no problem. I tend to leave it sitting on 3x for general purpose use and 6x in the woods hunting. With such a wide magnification range it is really functional.

Here's Swfa's specs & price

I'll take $600 OBO for the scope and Leupy quick release rings. The Scope if I were willing to lie would pass as "like new NEVER out of the factory box." I have all the factory paperwork, the box and the original warranty card is yours to fill out.

Forced sell due to hard economy & personal bad luck. : [
2010-11-1695215231.jpg

2010-11-1695215113.jpg

Sorry for crappy pic quality, my cell phone cam is all I have.

Paypal or USPS M.O. funds only. $ USD,CONUS Buyer & seller spilt shipping cost.

Last edited:
Tres,

How is the eye relief on the scope? I understand that it is at 6" at low magnification, but how much adjustment is necessary when you have it cranked up to 8x?

Mike

PM sent. you do not have to readjust your head much at all from 1.2-8x.

Thanks,
Tres

Put it on ebay:

Auction # 250744120431

Will give half off shipping to any CONUS LRH member.