Brand new in Box.

Grayboe Terrain - Rem 700 Short action stock- Fully inletted

-Hydro Dipped in their Terra Firma Elevation camp and matte clear coat applied
-Right hand
- 2 Sling Swivel studs up front and 2 Flush cups on LH side fore and aft
-BDL hinged ready or AICS detach box can used
-Pachmeyer recoil bad20190710_144810.jpg
- Drop in stock
This stock can be ordered for $459 and there is an 8 week wait. Mine is new never used and in the original box and packing. I will take $350 shipped and insured. Check or USPS Money order. First I'll take it gets it. Thank you
20190710_144944.jpg

Last edited:

Beaver10

That’s a good deal...Plus, no wait on the custom paint. My last dipped stock took over a month to get...

Trending threads

Nightforce has great tracking capabilities, they are rugged, a bunch of elevation, holds zero forever, and reticles are designed for long range shooting. So if you are looking to shoot long distances constantly, then you need a scope that can take the abuse. -- gilmillan1

Culture Of Excellence At Nightforce Optics
By Len Backus

A high level of quality both in production and in service. Read More

Nightforce is such a solid combo of reticle, available elevation, glass that is good enough to shoot at the longest range you can dial. Nightforce has bullet proof construction that can handle the incidental horse rolling or some other rodeo action. -- bigngreen

Nightforce ATACR Scope Review
By Jeff Brozovich

The new NightForce ATACR is for sure a top choice for any long range shooter. Read More

The total package. Nightforce is the best I have used as far as turret feel and solid detents. I have never had one that didn't track right on and always return to zero. Nightforce NXS is the best value for everything I need. -- Broz

Nightforce Velocity 1000 Reticle Review
By Scott Shreve

I think Nightforce knocked it outta the park with this reticle! Read More

NightForce