Graf's shipping prepare to wait and wait !

• Thread starter Deleted member 118572
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 118572

Ordered 2 in stock items on 4/30.
Called today: "Hope to ship THIS WEEK."
Add another 5-7 days for ground -------
COVID excuse is really getting old !

Dude, patience.
It'll get there. I ordered a bunch of in-stock brass from them. The order confirmation stated something like 10-14 business days between receipt of order and shipping. IIRC, it took the full 14 days, and I received it a week later.
I was just happy to find the brass.

they have been between 5-14 days just like every other online retailer. some weeks more some less and they do a pretty good job of advertising it on there home page for all buyers to read, so no reason to complain when it is advertised it is what it is

Ordered some Bergers from Graf's a couple weeks ago, they showed up in about 7 days. Just as quick as anything I've ordered from midway lately, and about $10 cheaper per box than midway. I have nothing but good things to say about them, just thankful to be able to get some bullets at a decent price without a long wait.

Good job Graf's

You sound like you are under the age of 35 here with your impatient approach to online orders 😂....except for the next quote....
Please don't call other men Dude. Reminds me of "Bro".
....when here you sound like you're over 60. :p
Is "Homes" OK?
And you are definitely 42 - 47, with two sons and maybe a daughter. 😂😂😂

so 2 weeks.

lol.

waited 2 1/2 months for in stock powder to ship from a good fellow that runs a small outfit.

nice fella, patient and polite when i called to make sure everything went through. informed me that he's looking at the powder i order, and my place was set in line. told me it might take a few weeks due to how backed up he was in shipping. thanked him and went on about life.

next thing i know he called me about 2 1/2 months later to verify all me info, and got me a tracking number the same day.

i've stopped worrying about when i order something when will it be shipped. well at least until it gets close to the cut off date to file a claim with me bank. but to date, everyone i've dealt with has always gotten back to me in a timely manner.

also, it's not covid. it's a lot of people are short handed due to no one wants to work or they have a ton of orders to process everyday

so, long walk for a short drink of water-

ittle get there when it gets there. you're not 2 weeks in yet, patients good sir.

How many of you posting in this thread are retired?

How many of you posting in this thread are working blue collar jobs, or are in the trades? (I know how many hours you've been working this last year... and it's a lot)

Keep calm and wait for it.png