• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Grafs has Peterson 280AI brass

No email yet. I'm going to be ****ed if they didn't fill my back order when they are listing it after that instock on their website
I never got an email either I just checked my order status on their website and it said it was for filled and they gave me a tracking number have you looked at that

I haven't heard anything and I placed a backorder in February. It was for a 500 count, so maybe there wasn't enough to fill all the backorders.... I have plenty of irons in the fire. I'll be alright but I did plan on sharing a few (a few hundred that is).
500 counts have a different sku number and different packaging. If they only received the 50 ct boxes, you are out of luck for this round.

I never got an email either I just checked my order status on their website and it said it was for filled and they gave me a tracking number have you looked at that
I checked out as a guest so not sure I can check my status. I'll have to give them a call or sit patiently

500 counts have a different sku number and different packaging. If they only received the 50 ct boxes, you are out of luck for this round.
They had 500 counts in-stock too. I posted a link to them yesterday or the day before on the other thread going about Peterson 280AI brass being in-stock @grafs. They actually called me a couple hours ago about filling my back order on the 500 count. Timing of events seems weird but oh well. I'm not an expert on their inventory management practices.

The good news for someone is, I told them I no longer wanted the brass.

Recent Posts