Graf’s requires photo ID to order?

A several years ago I order out some ammo to be shipped to Montana. I use my Credit Card with a Mexico-North address (aka Calif). It wouldn't allow me to complete the transaction . I call the bank, and ask what was there problem with my account. There wasn't. Called the supplier and they said, it was because I was using a card with a billing address of Mexico-North. So I used a difference Credit card and that ended the problem. I also changed my bill address to Montana with that bank. The conversation I had with the supplier was, I was shipping to Montana. They were going by billing address and Mexico-North wouldn't allow it and they had some state law past that stated that. Montana is doing the same thing with hunting licenses too. They are watching where your billing address is at. I ask them what different does that make. I am resident of Montana and have been for several year. The licenses is being sent to my address in Montana. I guess that they figure if you have a billing address of a different state your an out of stater. I don't go that way. I don't have any use for Mexico-North either.
Now the credit card companies are tracking firearms purchases on credit card and sending the info down the line. Quite Frankly it's a pile of Bulls**t. I am going to let my banks know my dislike and will probably do business differently with credit company. going forward. I would think that they should be more interested in getting paid! Not what's being billed to it. Mexico-North has lost thousands in sale tax, because of their policies. Mexico-North wants a police state and several others too.
The crime continue to go up in BLUE STATES. THEY AREN'T SMART ENOUGH TO FIGURE OUT WHY EITHER? Stupid is. Stupid does!
BESURE AND VOTE THIS COMING ELECTION!
I don't happen to live in a "BLUE STATES", but venting your political spleen was uncalled for. You might be a LRH Team Member, but your comment should be pulled, or edited.

I have been ordering from them for years Never had a problem. Amounts over $500.00 too. I am not venting, but tell it like it is! It's to bad that you don't live in a Blue State, you would soon learn.

Last edited:
OP said "new customer AND over $500".

So "been ordering for years and over $500" is away from his issue and concern.

Fred Meyer scanned my ID

Firearms Owner Identification card. Required in some anti-freedom locations to be able to legally buy a firearm
Yes, I used to live in Illinois, and you had to have a FOID card to even buy ammo. Wonder if all the shooters in Chi Town are using theirs??

If not, they are breaking the law! Oh my.......

The mayor of Chi Town will be very upset.......she has shooters who are not using their FOID cards.......