Gracey vs GTC Trimmer

Mike6158

Has anyone here used both the Gracey and GTC case trimmers? I have about 2,500 .223 rounds to trim and the thought of doing that by hand makes me cringe :D Both Gracey and GTC trimmers trim and chamfer the case. Once I load the .223 ammo I'll shoot it so it's not like this is a one time use tool.

I remember a time when the thought of shooting 2,500 rounds made me laugh... now I just wonder if I'll be able to replace the primers and bullets :cool:

I do not know about the Gracey But I have the GTC Trimmer and I love it. It is so fast and accurate that I do not even worry about checking the over all lengths any more I just run all of my brass through. I have the 50 BMG , 3o Cal dies for the machine and it only takes 3 or 4 minutes to change it over between the calibers . I trim my brass every time that I reload now. The GTC trimmer makes it fast and not a chore it is not such a big deal now. For me the GTC is one of the best pieces of equipment that I own.

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts