• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

GPS

COUNTRY

Just picked up a big block of hunting area here in Virginia about 2000ac and I'm looking to buy a gps to figure out the place.

Let me know what you may have.

Thanks

Save your self some money and get onx hunt for your cell if you have service in that area works
Great also with upgrade gives landowner info and property lines

Believe you can even down load your maps when you have service. Then you don't even need service.

onX Hunt is great, I use it to keep myself off private lands when hunting out of state. But if you just need a map and the ability to track yourself & set waypoints (it has many more features as well) then Topo Maps app is what the guys and I use at work. We have several options from standard military issue GPS to hand held or wrist mounted Garmin, and yet we all use this app. You just always seem to have your phone on you anyways. I don't remember paying anything for the app. Even if I did it must have been cheap, maybe a few bucks. Plus it would be a one time fee compared to the $40 every year I pay for to use onX for a couple weeks. There may be better options (apps) but this is what we've used for the past few years.

The bad part is there is no phone service there.

Let me know if anyone has one for sale at a reasonable price.

Thanks

You can use the onX and the Topo maps with the GPS signal from your phone.
I do have an older Garmin Rhino that has been sitting up for about 10 years, I'll look for it if ya want.

It's a Garmin Rino 120, shoot me a PM if interested.

Attachments

• 51436F52-36EF-4784-9503-94C9FC890227.jpeg
    51436F52-36EF-4784-9503-94C9FC890227.jpeg
    293.2 KB · Views: 14
I have a Garmin GPSmap 60CXs. All the bells and whistles. Uses 2 AA batteries. Works well just went to phone apps as others have mentioned. Take 75.00 shipped usps money order. Can text pics if interested. 361-293-8660 Thanks Rodney

Thanks Everyone for your reply.

And thanks to Bravo and Rodney I have 2 on the way to me.

I will let yall know how it all works out.