GOVERMENT HEALTH PANEL RECOMMENDATATION

Coyote Shadow Tracker

LRH Sponsor
THE US GOVERMENT HEALTH PANEL is now having recommendation that everyone over 65 years old should be screened for ANXIETY.
I say hell yea. I wake up every morning with the fear on how we are going to pay for everything, what happened to the last 50 years of our investments that was supposed to help give us a nice retirement, where we can afford to pay for private health insurance for JILL if she retires.
We look at people in our church and community and they can't afford the meals they used to, had to turn off the AC and now the winter coming heat off.
The Government doesn't have to screen me. I AM AND HAVE ANXIETY. Just want to know what they are going to do about it. WHERE DO I SIGN UP!!!
Go the way of Student Loan Relief. Yep give me a new truck, gas card, EBT, Georgia Peach Card for food and have Walton Power forgive our power bill.

What is anxiety? I don't have that. This is a normal day.
Happy Pumped Up GIF by AT&T

When we report into a doc for any reason, as Medicare patients, we are given an "anxiety" (mental status/evaluation) form to fill out. One of our providers is a mega business that runs a conglomerate of health-related activities in several states in our 4-6 state region, sort of like a branch of the Vatican located 2 states west. Among the usual questions asked by the conglomerate, is one asking, "do you have firearms in your house". We cheerfully lied & answered "no". Where we live 88.3% of the people have firearms inhouse. The med providers don't make us "anxious", but they sure make us PO'ed :mad: They also have signs showing lines drawn thru pics of pistols, knives, & what looks like defense type sprays. We filed a civil rights violation complaint with the US DOJ, against one provider when they kicked us out of the doc's office when we objected to the "anxiety" form. Next step is to contact our friendly US Congress Rep to follow thru with our DOJ civil rights violation complaint -arbitrary denial of medical services.

Last edited:
THE US GOVERMENT HEALTH PANEL is now having recommendation that everyone over 65 years old should be screened for ANXIETY.
This may have something to do with the VA report about long lasting side affects from the Chinese made virus… sorry I mean Covid 19. Long lasting affects are anxiety, memory loss and depression along with blood clots in the brain. VA report came out in the last couple weeks and mean's this country will be feeling the affects of Covid for a long time.

Recent Posts