Got my rifle back

This is funny, I just got done mounting mine, started looking at photos on line & seen the same thing. Sure glad I found this tread before I pulled them off to double check:)

Nice looking rifle and that group looks good. Now try some 5 or 10 shot groups to see if it is consistent.
Consistency is w
Yep those colors look really good on the stock...i might have put a few spot colors on the barrel........
Because when I lean a gun against a tree I like to see it disappear.......
As I almost did with a gun a few years ago......lol.....took me about a hour to find that damned thing......still leaning against the tree.........
When i lose something...i really want lose it...........

Yeah, or laying your rifle down in shin-high dry grass
Sent my Christensen Arms Ridgeline off to Mesa Precision to get one of thier Altitude stocks bedded and fitted. This is the first rifle I've ever had anything custom done to it and it turned out awesome so thought I'd share.
CA Ridgeline 6.5 PRC
Mesa Precision Altitude stock in desert camo
Leupold VX6HD 3-18X44 in Hawkins Hybrid rings View attachment 132028 View attachment 132029 View attachment 132032
I'm jealous! 7.5 lbs beautiful and accurate. If I had one like that I'd probably burn out the barrel pretty quick. That's what scares me about a Proof.

I know this is an older thread, but do you still have this rifle with the Altitude stock and are you happy with it?