Got My 2012 Buck Finished Up

Big Sky

SPONSOR
Not a LRS post, just something I thought some you guys that hunt deer might enjoy seeing. Got my 2012 mule deer buck all cleaned up and mounted on a stand. My beetles did a great job of cleaning him up. I did all the work myself except cutting out the wood stand. I did do all the finish and assembly work on the stand though. I'm happy with how it all came together. Not everyone likes skull mounts but I think they are pretty cool.
TroysBuck2012_zps7a292cd9.jpg

Nice buck and nice job. How easy is it to keep beetles. Are they messy and stinky to have or are they worth the investment. I have been thinking about doing that cause they do a great job but just not sure if I want to have them year around to take care of.

Nice buck, I didnt think there where any more in MT, least not on West side , far and few between

Very nice buck, just goes to show good mulies are still out there if you know where to go! But he looks like he scores about 140 B&C points bigger than i like to eat mulies, for meat i like antelope but man are the big mule deer fun to hunt!

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts