Got it done this week!

Maybe need to keep a little bag of guts or something...if situation occurs...maybe drop that bag and see if the chaser stops....

Maybe we should look at this in an entirely different lite....
Maybe...instead of carrying bear spray....carry a can of extremely bear luvin's food......an extremely sweet smelling attractant that can be thrown at an attacking bear to distract his behavior.....no..not just a can because it would take to long to get the can opener out and then cut off the top....bear would have you by then......i would hope...if you really tried it that way....
But some kind of an aerosol can like buck in rut....pull the cap and let it fly.....

MULTI MILLION DOLLAR MARKET......you can just send me a courtesy check for the idea............
Alaska bears...identify to smelly rotten salmon...
Inland grizz.....maybe an elk gut smell.....

I know i have stopped to smell the roses before.......

I know right? My buddy shot his bear at last shooting light about 2000 yards from where we saw that grizz. Most nerve racking thing I have done in a while is packing his bear out in the dark smelling like blood.
I was thinking because of those big old tracks on top of yours. Onto your scent

Maybe need to keep a little bag of guts or something...if situation occurs...maybe drop that bag and see if the chaser stops....

Maybe we should look at this in an entirely different lite....
Maybe...instead of carrying bear spray....carry a can of extremely bear luvin's food......an extremely sweet smelling attractant that can be thrown at an attacking bear to distract his behavior.....no..not just a can because it would take to long to get the can opener out and then cut off the top....bear would have you by then......i would hope...if you really tried it that way....
But some kind of an aerosol can like buck in rut....pull the cap and let it fly.....

MULTI MILLION DOLLAR MARKET......you can just send me a courtesy check for the idea............
Alaska bears...identify to smelly rotten salmon...
Inland grizz.....maybe an elk gut smell.....

I know i have stopped to smell the roses before.......
Probably not legal, but how about a flash-bang?

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.