photo 2.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 65
  • photo 1 (5).jpg
    photo 1 (5).jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 69
  • photo (23).jpg
    photo (23).jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 89
Are you machining your own tandem mounting system?

----------------

We got Cookie, a 3 yr old burro to be a companion for our 27 yr old mare. Her 20 years with my old gelding ended a week ago, had to put him down with cancer at age of 30.

The burro is very calm and follows me as I walk through the corrals. She even allows my 6 mo old GWP pup to jump up and kiss her. Very intelligent animal one sharp cookie.

We have had lots of fun with the *** commentary.

My wife says she might join the Wild *** Women. They are a group of BLM Burro Adopters who perform in parades around Nevada and California.

We need to get a sticker for the rear of the horse trailer that says hauling ***.

A vanity licence plate that says *** man

And, of course, I yell to my neighbor: "hey come over and see my beautiful ***."

The variables are endless.

Joel,

Sorry for the sidetrack was just in one of those fun moods.

So back to the topic...

You must have programmed your CNC equipment if you are making several sets of mounts. That must have taken some time to do, nice job!

I just checked your website and there is no mention of them. Are they soon to be listed?

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.