Got busted tonite

cholla chomper

Was out tonite full moon, up in a deer stand up 20 feet over looking three bean fields small woods behind me most of the snow is gone but could see fairly good except one of the fields had been disked so the ground is dark, was switching back and forth from johnny stewart and a mouth call when all of a sudden a coyote let loose with the warning call he must of been really close when I used the mouth call so all he had to do is look up, scared the crap out of me he was so close.

Congrats on getting out. Getting the crap scared out of you is better than nothing that I got last night. Just talked to a guy - out last nite too- nothing.

did fair in my neck of the woods tonight- the coyote was trying to get out of Dodge and she thought she was safe enough at 349 yds when she looked back to show me those sparkling eyes one last time gun)50 gr VMAX cut her trip short.
Busted a hole in the fox, blasted expansion at close ranges with those bullets is a little too much sometimes~

Good luck and keep at it guys, I know I've been skunked more times than I'd like to admit!

Attachments

• IMG_3039b.jpg
    IMG_3039b.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 66
Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.