got a new rifle

7magmike

I picked up this Remington 700 7mm rum with a pride fowler rr 600-1 and boy does it shoot good. I shot a 1/2" group at 200 yards earlier today.

Attachments

• DSC00661.jpg
    DSC00661.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 62
Not a whole lot that feels better than a new rifle you dropped some cash on that shoots like you hoped it would.
I took my Sense to 7MM STW out Saturday and was drilling 6" rocks at 675 yards...with Nosler factory 160 AB. What a relief!!!

Not a whole lot that feels better than a new rifle you dropped some cash on that shoots like you hoped it would.
I took my Sense to 7MM STW out Saturday and was drilling 6" rocks at 675 yards...with Nosler factory 160 AB. What a relief!!!

You should come check us out over in the STW sub-forum on here.

Welcome to the STW brotherhood.

I have been searching the net to try to find out exactly what model this rifle is. I couldn't find another online with the same stock so I called Remington, turns out its a 2006 cdl deluxe. I think it will make a fine long range rifle.

I have been searching the net to try to find out exactly what model this rifle is. I couldn't find another online with the same stock so I called Remington, turns out its a 2006 cdl deluxe. I think it will make a fine long range rifle.

Awesome rifle! if you are are shooting 1/2" groups at 200 yards then yes, it will be an excellent long range rifle! gun)

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.