Good to meet everyone...

jrivera1

Hi

I'm about as green to hunting as they come.. I live in NYC and as soon as I get a hold of my new rifle, I am there.... The only hunting I've done is in my imagination. To all the members at LRH, A big shout out from your biggest fan... I hope to learn as much as possible from your experiences and look forward to an unforgettable hunt. God bless us all and be safe...

Hi

I'm about as green to hunting as they come.. I live in NYC and as soon as I get a hold of my new rifle, I am there.... The only hunting I've done is in my imagination. To all the members at LRH, A big shout out from your biggest fan... I hope to learn as much as possible from your experiences and look forward to an unforgettable hunt. God bless us all and be safe...

So what made you decide to start? Where are you going hunting at? Maybe its by me.

Thanks prm.... Nice to be here...

To be honest with you, ICANHITHIMMANI, my hunting rifle is due in January, but I have an SR-25 chambered in .308 which I am willing to use this year. I know someone who said he goes every year and wouldn't mind taking me this year with him, he is in the Southern Zone 6S... He also uses a Semi-Auto... I would have to wait and see.....

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.