Good service:

Talking about good service....
Called Oregunsmithingllc.com about the stock arriving yesterday. I informed them it is four ounces heavier than my heavy rifle. I went on to tell him I took a Proof Research stock off the 6.5 Coyle and had it bedded for my backup .270 Winchester rifle. Both are Weatherby Mark V six lug rifles. Wayne York told me they would be pleased to make a light stock; emphasizing "light". He suggested he would redo it if I was not in a hurry by making a whole new stock with lighter material. He also said I could go ahead and shoot it if I need it for a hunt. I am delighted with his accommodating my fetish for a light rifle.

......Oregunsmithingllc.com about the stock arriving yesterday......I am delighted with his accommodating my fetish for a light rifle........

Wayne had a booth at our local Bighorn Show, and I was able to fondle much of his work there. I sent my Ruger #1 back with him, and have a couple of more that will probably find the way to his shop. I think you'll like the final product.

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.