Good Rebarrel Candidate?

baldhunter

Bad enough that I can actually see it with a naked eye using a flashlight looking at the end of the muzzle.

baldhunter

Update:Rifle was sent to CZ.The rifle was out of the five year warranty.They agreed to do an advertised 1MOA out to 600yds accuracy test.The rifle failed the test.That model is no longer available so I was given two options,I could pick a rifle they have in stock or if I have the receipt they would refund the money I paid for the rifle.I looked on their web site.The smallest magnum rifle offered was a CZ 550 Safari in a 375 H&H.I would had rather had the CZ557 American 30-06,but it's value was considerably less than what I paid for the original rifle.I did not have my receipt because I had sent the rifle in when it was new and did not get my receipt back.I had to think about it a bit since it was about 7yrs ago and remembered I had bought it from CZ Custom in Arizona.A quick phone call and they were able to produce one and was emailed to me before I got off the phone.I submitted it to CZ and I received conformation that a check was sent to me by certified mail.I would have been happy just getting the rifle rebarreled,but hey,I can't say enough for their customer service.Kudos to CZ Custom too.

Trending threads

Recent Posts