Good Ranges in Upstate NY

Milton02

Hola!

Getting ready to head up north of Syracuse for work - any good 1000 yd ranges that are available to the public? Coming out of NM it's going to be tough not being able to wander out into the wilderness/desert to achieve that distance.

All input is appreciated! Thanks.

Hola!

Getting ready to head up north of Syracuse for work - any good 1000 yd ranges that are available to the public? Coming out of NM it's going to be tough not being able to wander out into the wilderness/desert to achieve that distance.

All input is appreciated! Thanks.
http://www.forbesrifleandpistolclub.org
this is the only one I know of. its certainly not north of
syracuse but not that far either. I see you posted back in June, I hope this info isn't to late. Good luck,

Hey man, I appreciate the input. It's amazing to me how difficult the range memberships process is up here in NY - vastly different than how they run things in the west.
Follow on inquiry, does anyone live up here and shoot LR on the regular? It'd be nice to link up and do some shooting with like minded individuals.

-Milton

There is a public range called Sheepdog Warrior south of Syracuse as well. They have 1000 yards as well as a 1 mile station and a 2200 yard station.

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.