Good luck in the CO Draw!

• Thread starter Deleted member 107796
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 107796

I'm hoping everybody fares well in the drawing. I actually got deer and elk muzzleloading tags so I get to go high power only for pronghorn, which is fine. My wife got a golden wonka cow elk ticket for a private ranch near Meeker, which is always a hoot.
Cheers all

My sons and I all drew the deer tags we wanted (4 total deer tags)

Applied for and got points for every other species, as I lost access to the world class elk spot I have hunted for the past 20 or so years. Now I have to put in the real work and scout to find where I will be taking my boys elk hunting.

Having said that, my middle kid now has 6 elk points at 17 years old. I've never had 6 elk points in my life! 😆

Glad to hear your wife got that "Wonka ticket" tag!

My sons and I all drew the deer tags we wanted (4 total deer tags)

Applied for and got points for every other species, as I lost access to the world class elk spot I have hunted for the past 20 or so years. Now I have to put in the real work and scout to find where I will be taking my boys elk hunting.

Having said that, my middle kid now has 6 elk points at 17 years old. I've never had 6 elk points in my life! 😆

Glad to hear your wife got that "Wonka ticket" tag!

Great news... it's going to be deer extravaganza this year for you guys!

I know how it is to lose access, and the traditions that come with it. Our 33 years hunting pronghorn on a ranch on the eastern plains is coming to an end as the rancher has built his house there and I want zero chance of any accident. It's definitely another case of, let's be thankful each day for what we've had and have! cheers