Good hunting optics?

Bowhunter7

I Have some good optics from vortex i was wondering if there is a way i can step it up a little with a upgrade for no more then 500 dollars any info would help thanks.

i would check with cameraland, a sponsor here. they allways have some discontinued or dealer samples at about half price. Call there and ask for doug and ask him what hed recomend in your price range. Youll find alot of predudice here. Guys that buy a certian model or brand and think because they bought it and there so smart it has to be the best and everything else is junk. Also dont let anyone fool you into thinking you cant find a great pair of binoculars that 95 percent as good as glass costing 3 or 4 times that much in your 500 dollar price range if you shop smart.
I Have some good optics from vortex i was wondering if there is a way i can step it up a little with a upgrade for no more then 500 dollars any info would help thanks.

Cameraland NY is good advice. Zeiss has changed the conquest line of scopes and the old models have been discounted pretty heavily. I bought a 4.5-15x50 with target turrets a few months back for $499. I've seen the 6.5-20 for that price or $599, can't remember which.

Edit:

The 6.5-20's are $599, here's the link:

http://www.cameralandny.com/optics/zeiss.pl?page=521450

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.