Good Guy report PK Firearms

3degreesbelow0

Just wanted to post on how impressed I was with my recent order placed with PK firearms.

I ordered a complete RRA upper and accessories Sunday night,...and I mean way past business hours,...it showed up today,.....40 hours later!!!!!!!!!

Now mind you all items were in stock so it was a simple transaction,...but I qualify it after trying to place an order for the same items with a different company from the same state that I won't mention. But basically i played phone tag for 3 weeks with them to get a price quote with shipping,...called in the ordered and left a message to place the order and confirm with me via e-mail or phone call and to give payment and shipping information and did not hear anything for 3 months, when I did hear from them the item was no longer in stock and would be 6-9 months to be in stock again.

Anyways good job at PK Firearms everything was correct and in excellent condition, look them up if you need items quick!:D

+ 1 for PK Firearms too. I have used them for several years and never a bad experience . I like how everything on there sight is in stock or its not listed.

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.